[P1] Konfabulator is very cool!

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Mon Feb 24 18:17:29 PST 2003

On Monday, February 24, 2003, at 04:58  PM, Don Hinkle wrote:

> I looked in vain for some that were at all useful to *me*.
> Could you name the ones you find useful?

I'll admit that many of them might be more useful to people with larger
than a 12" or 14" screen, since they all sit on the desktop. But I'm
fond of The Weather+ for its' quick five-day forecast, and I've made
substantial modifications to the appearance of What To Do?, a
rudimentary "To Do" list. If I was seated in front of my iBook every
day (instead of just once or twice a day), I think I'd find the "To Do"
and Calendar Widgets very handy.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net