Ibook hd question

Joel Troyer jtfoto at netscape.net
Tue Feb 25 19:09:30 PST 2003

Problem:  Blueberry ibook---only has a 3 gig hard drive.

OK, sorry if this is a dumb question, but:
1.  What hard drive do I need to upgrade from my 3 gig.  Are there
"standard" drives out there?

2.  Can somebody give me direction on removing the one installed and
installing a new one.

(I'm pretty good with tearing the thing apart.  I already installed (all
by my lil ol self) the LCD backlite bulb.  I'd think a hard drive would
be worlds easier.)

Thanks
Joel
http://shopnow.netscape.com/