[P1] OSX-PC McLan-9.2

Meg St. Clair megsaint at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 24 21:38:30 PST 2003

On 2/25/03 10:12 PM, "Joel Troyer" <jtfoto at netscape.net> wrote (edited for
length):

> OK, I have two ibooks.  One with 9.2, the other 10.2.  I have a PC
> running PC McLan.  I can see the PC on the 9.2.  I can see the 10.2 on
> the 9.2.  I CANNOT see either on the 10.2.  Why?

This may not be very helpful. I used to have a similar problem. I could see
the 10.2 from the 9.2 but not the other way around. I think I had to change
the appletalk settings on the 10.2. Currently, I have it active. I can now
see the 9.2 and the PC on the network (not running PC MacLan, don't know if
the PC's can see me.

Meg