[P1] Icebook or clamshell?

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Tue Feb 25 19:40:22 PST 2003

Ok .. My 2c

I first bought a graphite clamshell.. My first mac ..

Then I fell in love with the icebook, bought one of the first batch and sold
my graphite toilet seat ...

But I noticed that I missed the clamshell design .. And I actually always
wanted to have a tangerine one, orange being a very favorite color of mine

And along came Dan Farley who parted with his and now I have best of both
worlds, I love both equally ... And I will be in a high dilemma situation
when I indeed go for a new powerbook .. Because one mac has to go ...
(probably the imac G4 :)

Oh, I was not aware that some colors are rare and more thought after ...
Everyday I learn something new