[P1] Friend needs help..

Paul A. Wencko PaulWencko at attbi.com
Wed Feb 26 08:38:27 PST 2003

Hello Joe-

I discovered, quite by accident, that the best solution for removing ink
marks from any hard surface is the liquid cleaner that is used for
cleaning "white boards" from any marks left from making a presentation
with the Dry Erase type pens. I don't know the name of that product, but
it usually comes in a small spray bottle with a set of Dry Erase color
pens. It also works quite well to take off "Permanent" marker marks on
old beige desktop Macs. I usually just dampen a cotton ball with the
fluid and rub until the mark is gone.

-Paul