[P1] Capturing video clips from DVD

Mark Kippert maclists at kippert.com
Thu Feb 27 06:53:21 PST 2003

Jack Rodgers on 2/27/03 8:08 AM wrote:

> Since you only seem to be interested in proof rather than quality, why
> not just use your dv cam and tape the screen?

I'd do that, but as I mentioned in my last post (after rambling about a
kiddy show) I don't have any DV capturing capabilities and don't want to
invest in anything just for a few low end QuickTimes. I guess by DV
capturing I should have mentioned that includes no camera.

No I think I'll just dust off the ol' 8500 and capture a couple clips that
way. That should take care of what I need to do.

-Mark