[P1] Icebook or clamshell?

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Wed Feb 26 20:06:34 PST 2003

on 2/27/03 11:11 AM, Bill Lockhart at blockhart1 at comcast.net wrote:

> I have a key lime 366 iBook and recently bought a 800 mhz "icebook"
> w/combo drive...
> Comparing the two, I would have to say I love the speed of the iceBook.
> and I love the size of it. (actually, I wish Apple would make a 8 or 10
> inch iceBook)

Ooooh, I have been drooling over that thought too :
Keep the width on the 12" icebook, but shrink the screen to widescreen, if
they then squeeze the keyboard closer to the hinge, and put the speakers in
front on the keyboard, the shrinkage of the trackpad / mousebutton should be
minimal ... But maybe boost the res of the screen :) nice though

peter