Simple way of playing mp3s from CDRs ?

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Fri Feb 28 12:00:52 PST 2003

Somewhat on topic since it all happens on my iBook !

As much as I love iTunes ... Sometimes I wish there was an easier way to
play mp3s from CDR without any 'importing', which hogs space and later,
after listening I need to find where the files are and erase them again ..

In my old PC environment it was as simple as that: in the explorer window I
selected the songs from e.g. One folder and just doubleclicked them and
winamp would play them right away and it the order as they are in that
folder (not some weird made up order that iTunes comes up with)

Is there any way to do that in iTunes .. Or is there any other (small) mp3
app that I should try ??

Thanks and good weekend