Copying taped music to iTune?

donhinkle at att.net donhinkle at att.net
Fri Feb 28 13:21:56 PST 2003

	I have some old audio tapes that were never CDs, and I'd like to save them
to disk and make my own CDs.
	I'm guessing that if I input the tape to my iBook and turn on iTunes that it
will automatically save them to disk as mp3s or whatever that format is.
	Correct? Is it more to it than that? Please elucidate...
thanks,
-don