[P1] joost@dasja.net

Zoki zoki.news at linuxix.2y.net
Fri Feb 28 09:41:43 PST 2003

Le 23/02/2003 21:55, « Rebecca J. Hoffman » <rebecca at syracusenet.net> a
écrit :

> And me.
>
> Rebecca
>
> On Sunday, February 23, 2003, at 03:24  PM, Don Hinkle wrote:
>
>> yep, it bounced back to me today too.
>>

>> Jack Rodgers wrote:
>>>
>>> Anyone else receiving an Undeliverable Mail notice from this address?
>>>
>>> Delivery failed 1 attempts: joost at dasja.net

*** The G and G4 list are having the same problem. He's however not
registred at either G or G4 list. I guess it's the case for this list too.
Unsubscribing him is thus at this point in time impossible. Your best bet
would be to put a filter on him while the G list nanny is trying to rech his
ISP to stop this bouncing.

Zoran.