[P1] Suggestions for light duty scanner? [corrected subject line]

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 13:26:11 PST 2003

On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 02:48  PM, Brett Forrester wrote:

> I have seen some of the super thin CanoScan models in a nearby Apple
> Store, and they seem like likely choices, but I wondered if I should
> try to locate a FireWire scanner instead of a USB-connected type.

Why not take your iBook to the store and ask if you can try out the
scanner and see if you are happy with it.

Firewire is much faster than USB but is USB slower than the scan?

---
People you won't see enlisting for the war on Iraq: those who have been
calling for such a war for the past 20+ years or any of their friends
and relatives.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com