self-quotes

Dave Meilstrup dave at blackrockmac.com
Fri Jan 3 14:18:42 PST 2003

On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 02:26  PM, Jack Rodgers quoted:

> People you won't see enlisting for the war on Iraq: those who have
> been calling for such a war for the past 20+ years or any of their
> friends and relatives.
> Jack Rodgers

You quote yourself? Why? Are you a historical figure or even a person
of note?

Actually, many people calling for action to deal with Saddam over the
past 15 years or fewer years *are* or were enlisted or have family
members who are enlisted. Many have specifically enlisted over the last
15 months. I know one personally. 20+ years? What a meaningless and
convenient number you choose in your "quote". You need a history lesson
on the Bath movement. Where do you get your misinformation?

Dave Meilstrup
There is sobbing of the strong,
And a pall upon the land;
But the People in their weeping