[P1] Icebook dvd regionfree ???

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sat Jan 4 08:41:36 PST 2003

Thanks to everyone who replied to me on that topic ..

That link to that worm in the apple website was fantastic .. Exactly what I
needed ..

The operation is scary to say the least .. And one needs to be fully aware
that this may render the drive useless (I wonder if that even means I cannot
play CDS, burn CDS anymore .. I guess so) and the warranty is 'asta con bye
bye' (well .. 2 year old ibook without apple care .. No big deal)

I hope one day that region code thing will fall of like an ugly wart ..