[P1] Iraq (was self-quotes)

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 5 17:12:25 PST 2003

On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 05:50  PM, Charles Martin wrote:

> May I suggest an easy way is for most of us to simply killfile Jack? I
> did and it's stopped me getting involved in probably dozens of OT
> discussions he seems to love to either start or seize on.

Once again after not contributing to the list for a while, Charlie the
comic strip pirate, shows up with another little flame.

This is the man so many have spoken out against for the attacks he has
made against people and whom I have devoted so much effort into helping
him clean up his act...

> You might also consider killfiling Eric. I haven't done so yet but am
> about to, with regret.

And now he has appointed himself the moral guardian. Should we kill
file people who lie and who post pirate comic strips in their blog
while chastising others, incorrectly, for being software pirates...

Come on Charlie, relax...

---
I propose that all elections for public office be advanced two years so
that anyone elected to office can serve a two year jail term for the
crimes they are about to commit and that we will probably find hard to
prove.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com