Address Book??????

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Sun Jan 5 21:03:24 PST 2003

Hi, I'm Pat, back on the list.  I got a new iBook for Christmas and am
trying to make it my own machine and am wondering if any of you
remember Address Book by Jim Leitch and then by Jim Smith....I got it
way back in the mid-80's and loved its simple style and good
performance.  Mr. Leitch died and Mr. Smith got it and now he is ill
and has abandoned it.  I'd love it on my OSX machine, but can't find it
to download (and yes, I did pay for it!).  Can anyone tell me if they
have it and have tried it?  If not, what could I substitute for it that
is simple and would transfer my rather large C'mas card file as well as
my personal file and print out envelopes and a phone book?

Dare I try it?  I have the OS9 version, but am trying to run only OSX
on this machine.

Any thoughts?

Pat, glad to be back