[P1] .Mac

Donald Keenan dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jan 6 15:41:19 PST 2003

On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 07:06 AM, gecina at earthlink.net wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 20:10:28 -0500 Donald Keenan <dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>> Any of you .Mac-ers out there find that your
>> mail account still goes
>> offline a lot. Lately, mine has been going
>> offline, but I don't use it
>> as my primary account. I'd be upset if I did.
>> Donald
>
> What does "going offline" mean?  The browser shuts down?
> m jo

No. I have my .Mac mail account connected to my desktop OS X Mail app,
so that I have an inbox for my mac address on my iMac and then I can
also access it remotely via a browser.
But the mac account will often just go offline and it will literally say
that. At one point, someone commented on the server used for mac mail
accounts being the culprit, so I wondered if anyone has been having
problems. I should go to .Mac's Support page, but I find it a little
overwhelming with the amount of messages posted. I'll take a look there
though.
Donald