[P1] internet safety

Rebecca Hoffman rebeccah at olypen.com
Tue Jan 7 06:26:46 PST 2003

All the bounce feature ever gets me is a message that the mail is
undeliverable; I don't think spammers ever use a real address. I still
bounce the stuff, just in case, but I have also started forwarding spam
to uce at ftc.gov. If you are in the US, you might want to do the same.

By the way, I've been reading all of the resent hubbub. I think this is
a great list and have found it very useful.

And I bought that new iBook. I love it!

Rebecca