Needed Programs???????

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Tue Jan 7 08:32:24 PST 2003

Speaking of virus protection, if I'm not on .Mac, what is the best
program to buy for my new iBook and what do I need for maintenance
purposes?  I've always had a current Norton to run prior to X and I
assume I'll need something for maintenance on X?  Could you share your
ideas about what are the best programs at the lowest cost?

Pat