[P1] DVD Settings

Bonnie Crisp dandbcrisp at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 06:37:38 PST 2003

Pat,

Yes, the screen automatically comes up on the TV when I use my AV cable with
my iBook 600Mhz.

David Crisp

From: Pat D. Stephens <patdart at cox-internet.com>
To: "iBook List" <ibook at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: [P1] DVD Settings
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:48:35 -0600

I may be making a pest of myself, but I have the iBook and am wondering if
anyone can tell me if there's some special setting I should have to make my
computer screen show up on my TV.  I've ordered the cable, but found the one
which works on my TiBook and it connects to the TV, but nothing comes up on
the screen.  A search of the Help file tells me nothing.  Should it just
come up  automatically on  Video 1 or 2 or 3 when hooked up?

I wish I had a manual like the old Macs did that explained all of this.  Can
anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong?

Pat