[P1] DVD Settings

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 8 07:36:14 PST 2003

On 1/7/03 5:48 PM, "Pat D. Stephens" <patdart at cox-internet.com> wrote:

> I may be making a pest of myself, but I have the iBook and am wondering
> if anyone can tell me if there's some special setting I should have to
> make my computer screen show up on my TV.  I've ordered the cable, but
> found the one which works on my TiBook and it connects to the TV, but
> nothing comes up on the screen.

Different computers require different cables. Your Ti book cable may not
work with your iBook. Just wait for the correct cable to come in, connect it
between the iBook and the TV, notice which input you used on the TV (Video
1, 2, etc), run the DVD and make sure your TV is set to the correct video
input. That should do it.