[P1] USB Digicam problem

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 8 22:04:58 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 12:04  AM, Robert Newman wrote:

>>  The DISadvantage, in my mind, is
>> that the Canon software is actually quite good. It has an excellent
>> preview function and I can get the information on exposure, white
>> balance, flash, etc, that can help in learning to make better
>> pictures.

After you've downloaded the pictures, iPhoto and iView Media Pro will
display the EXIF information.

Use the + and - exposure compensation and manual settings and watch
their effect in the LCD. It shows you what the final picture will look
like.

---
I propose that all elections for public office be advanced two years so
that anyone elected to office can serve a two year jail term for the
crimes they are about to commit and that we will probably find hard to
prove.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com