replacing battery

matthew h matthew at stolenkisses.net
Thu Jan 9 04:39:35 PST 2003

Since my (dual USB) iBook battery stopped holding anything longer than
a ten minute charge, I went out and bought a new one.  (It's very silly
to have a laptop that must be plugged into a wall..)  The replacement
battery instruction say to refer to my original computer instruction
which are kind of inaccessible at this moment.  This Knowledge Base
article makes battery replacement sound so... easy...  Is it truly just
switching them?  No hidden charge times or anything?

Anyone who has experience in this matter care to lend an opinion?

(I'm on digest so feel free to contact me directly)

Cheers,
Matthew

Stolen Kisses
http://www.stolenkisses.net