[P1] Questions about Airport

Andrew Nye andrew at nye.tc
Thu Jan 9 14:06:12 PST 2003

I'm no expert, but I can tell you about my Airport setup. We have a G4
iMac and an icebook, both with AP cards. The AP basestation was very
simple to set up. We used it's internal modem to share our internet
access at first. We now have broadband via a cable modem. Again, dead
easy to set up. Just an ethernet cable connecting the CM to the
basestation. The setup means that we have good connection between Macs
and to internet from anywhere in house gardens or garages. It's not
cheap, but it is fantastic!

Andrew