[P1] Connecting my iBook to a Television

Meg St. Clair megsaint at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 11 22:47:00 PST 2003

On 1/12/03 1:40 AM, "Pat D. Stephens" <patdart at cox-internet.com> wrote:

> Meg,
>
> I have the same machine, I think, purchased Dec. 21 and it takes an
> adapter and an S cable...and the one you have works on the 500, but not
> a firewire.
>
> Pat

Thanks, that just the information I needed. One more question: Does the S
cable carry sound or does that require a separate cable? The nice (but
apparently misinformed) young man at the Apple Store said that the adapter
and the S cable would still require some sort of audio connection.

Thanks again.
Meg