[P1] Connecting my iBook to a Television

Tubadude jmcclernan2 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 11 23:39:56 PST 2003

Oops, forgot to mention to you Meg, that you will need a separate cable to
go from the iBook's headphone port to the TV or external speakers.
Otherwise, you will have to listen to the DVD on the little speakers in the
iBook. Certainly not preferred. Here again, it depends on what kind of audio
connection your TV has, or the external speakers you choose to use. The plug
on the iBook end has to be a 1/8 inch stereo mini-plug.
Cheers,
John