[P1] Clamshell Memory

Vacwipers at aol.com Vacwipers at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 16:31:25 PST 2003

Hi There,

I was told that the 512mb dimm of the correct size/density didn't exist at
the time of the rev A iBooks, so they are listed as max 288 - 32 built in+ a
256 (Tang/ Blue 300s) or 320 - 64 built in + a 256 for the 366 (graphite)
version, but they will see the 512s made now. I'm guessing that you are
correct that you need the firmware update. I picked up a used 366 graphite,
and have ordered a 512 Dimm for it, but haven't got it yet.

Bob Wilson
Boston, Mass