[P1] IBook query...

May Hall tsaf at chibardun.net
Tue Jan 14 04:45:18 PST 2003

> I saw a review of an update of Green Email 1.0b13 (Koingo
> Software shareware)
> at http://www.applelinks.com/mooresviews/greenblaze.shtml
> Is this the software you refer to?  I went to the Koingo Software
website but
> didn't see it featured.  Nothing to click on!

Here is the URL for the developer page:
 http://www.eware.fr/dev/index.html

It is a work in progress and not ready for OS X yet, but I like it
better than any other email app.  It doesn't handle HTML email well
and I have turned that off to prevent crashing. Then, again, I don't
like HTML email, anyway. :) The interface is so easy that you hardly
need the manual.  I like that it puts a copy of attachments into
an attachments folder so they are always there, even if you trash
the message and you can just drag the ones you don't want into the
trash. It is freeware, another good thing.

If you have any other questions about Green, I'd be happy to answer
them. I've been using it for a long time. BTW I envy your 10 gig hard
drive.  I have an external, La Cie USB hard drive to off load my
extras and  for backup. To think I thought 3 gig was Huge when I got
my Tangerine!

May

mayhall at mac.com