[P1] open finder to favorites

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 15 06:58:30 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 09:26  AM, Brian Fish wrote:

> What do you mean by "under the Finder icon", Jack.  I assume this
> means you
> keep your dock on the left or right.  I personally keep mine at the
> bottom,
> which would be "next to the finder" for me.  Is that what you meant?
> thanks
> for the suggestion.

'Under the Finder icon in the dock'...the Finder icon is the first one,
my suggestion was to place the favorites folder as icon number two. And
yes, I have my dock on the left side where I activate it far less than
if it were on the bottom. So, for those who have their dock at the
bottom, change that to place it next to the Finder icon in the dock.
Either way it is close to the Finder icon and a quick selection.

Hmm, just checked. Folders can only be placed at the extreme right or
bottom of the dock, so while well intentioned, the idea doesn't work.

My apology.

---

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com