[P1] iTunes Library Max size?

Jason Bennett jpbennett at mac.com
Wed Jan 15 09:07:08 PST 2003

Crystal,

In my experience, iTunes doesn't experience "slow down" with a large
number of MP3s in contrast iPhoto's issues with several hundred photos.
Although they use the same metaphors (ie. library, album), iTunes has
an easier time since it really just plays MP3s, while iPhoto has to
load graphics (thumb-nail size pictures) with live resizing, which is
more "intensive" than what iTunes does.

Jason