Safari & Mail

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri Jan 17 00:29:30 PST 2003

> From: good-dog at northshore.net
>
> 2) I've missed out on many threads.  What's the symptoms of Safari
> causing trouble on a person's computer?  Is Classic not running one of
> them?

Yes, Classic running is one of the symptoms. Luckily, the solution is
easy: download and install the second beta (which is called v51), then
run it.

Apple just posted a technote on this exact topic. Check today's
MacSurfer.com to find it, or just do a search at Apple's support area
for "Safari."

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**