[P1] Safari Enhancements available

Andrew Nye andrew at nye.tc
Sat Jan 18 15:10:16 PST 2003

On Saturday, January 18, 2003, at 10:53  pm, Pat D. Stephens wrote:

> Are you serious?

Yes!

>   Wonder why this is?

Don't know, but your friend's (beautiful) site opened at a click. I had
also just gone to Nameplanet's site (not in History) by typing:
nameplanet.com    Safari successfully loaded the site immediately. Try
it!
>   I have the new download from last week.

Version 51 is the one I have.
>   What could the trick be?

Dunno! I haven't done anything but download the browser. Oh, I did find
some sites didn't work when I had the 'kill popup windows' option
enabled, so that's disabled now; cookies are enabled.

> Have you added any of the enhancements?

Nope - only the one that turns the brushed aluminium to Aqua.

I'll be interested to see the solution - but it's bedtime here in
England, so night-night!

Andrew