[P1] Ibook forgets Dock layout

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 19 16:01:54 PST 2003

On Sunday, January 19, 2003, at 06:07  PM, Ally Maddox wrote:

> How many things can go wrong with a Mac that is supposed to be the
> best machine out there!!

Think how bad it must be for the other computer systems...

> ....maybe it's time I get off this chat. ......

Hypochondriacs should NEVER read a medical journal...

> I think I'm coming down with a fever. Do I look bad to you?.........

You do realize there is no video or photo allowed on this list...

Seriously, maybe a million copies of OS X sold and one guy has a
problem...  Yes, you should definitely sell your Mac, never use
anything but a pencil and wear sandals and rough hewn clothing...   :)

Please note, this lists both asks about a problem and receives answers
from others...sometimes.

---
I noticed while listening to the Capital Gang on CNN rant on pro and
con about UM's 20 points for Blacks that not one of the CG on CNN is
Black.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com