Charging and using my iBook in Korea

Eric B. Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Mon Jan 20 06:52:54 PST 2003

I am planning a trip to Korea, and would like to know what I need to
do to keep my iBook perking along happily. I bought one of those
little Radio Shack universal international convertors, will that do
the trick? I also have a car adapter, will that work? Are there
bricks available for use with the iBook in Korea, eg a dual cylinder
plug, and a 220 system?

I have a dual USB, 500 MHz snow iBook. The temperatures around the
northern great lakes here make it seem well adapted to its environs
lately.