Which PC based laptop is comparable to the iBook ??

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Mon Jan 20 21:45:44 PST 2003

> From: david <davidwb at spymac.com>
> As you say, I didn=B9t make the decision and I argued against it. What
> amazes
> me is that a) we already had 2 mobile iBook labs that were working
> very wel=
> and b) we had a long history of admin and teachers having Win
> notebooks wit=
> nothing but trouble.

TELL ME ABOUT IT.

I could get *Phil Schiller* to switch to a PC easier than I can get
some of our local PC IT "experts" to even admit that Apple is still in
business, nevermind a viable solution for those of us for whom "play
solitaire" is not one of our required job duties ...

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**