iTunes over airport?

Brian Fish b.fish at durandac.org
Tue Jan 21 12:58:29 PST 2003

Hi folks,
 Question:  I've got my new iBook and my Dell PC connected over airport, and
sharing files between them wirelessly is a breeze.  Is there a way to access
my mp3 library (that is located on my PC) over airport in iTunes without
having to copy the mp3 files to my iTunes library and bog down my iBook hard
drive?  Somewhat like streaming with Rendevous like Steve Jobs did a demo of
at MWNY02.  It's a pain to have to delete every song from my iTunes library
after I'm done listening to it in iTunes.  Like I said, There's no sense in
using the iBook hard drive space if I don't have to.  Thanks.

-Brian