[P1] Mini-Book vs. 12"iBook: will it be as sturdy?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 21 21:38:41 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 10:49  PM, Rebecca J. Hoffman wrote:

> Have a look at http://store.powerbook1.com/appleproducts.html

Since Apple maintains a price control over its products, these free
extras have in the past indicated a close out on a model in preparation
for a new one. I would guess there is a new iBook or upgrade coming
soon. Maybe even a less featured, cheaper Powerbook G4?

This is sheer speculation of course but based on what has happened in
the past.

If Apple begins offering free memory or a price break, it's almost
certain.

---
I noticed while listening to the Capital Gang on CNN rant on pro and
con about UM's 20 points for Blacks that not one of the CG on CNN is
Black.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com