[P1] very weird thing with trackpad

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 22 07:11:39 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 09:44  AM, Shahara9 at aol.com wrote:

> Yes, it is ME shocking the computer.
> I do the same to my children !
> I will try the grounding/touching metal.

Dry air and carpeting will produce a static electric build up. I was
always shocked when touching a door handle after I entered a client's
store and walking about 100 feet to the office and the door handle.
After about 15 years, someone decided to apply some black shrink wrap
to the handle. No more shock. This is in South Florida.

---
I noticed while listening to the Capital Gang on CNN rant on pro and
con about UM's 20 points for Blacks that not one of the CG on CNN is
Black.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com