[P1] Problems? with iBook 700mhz and OS10.2.3

Brian Fish ifish at macosx.com
Wed Jan 22 09:14:41 PST 2003

Paul,
 I would definately suggest getting more RAM.  I upgraded my 600Mhz iBook to
640MB immediately after getting the iBook.  It shipped with Jaguar.  OS X,
especially Jaguar, needs way more than 128MB to function smoothly.  As far
as the battery,  I would call Apple and tell them you want a new battery.  I
can't imagine that you've had your 700Mhz that long.  Just a few thoughts.
-Brian