[P1] How Often Does Jag need a reinstall?

david davidwb at spymac.com
Wed Jan 22 12:21:11 PST 2003

On 1/22/03 3:14 PM, "Pat D. Stephens" <patdart at cox-internet.com> wrote:

> Tom, that's why I'm asking...and hoping to hear more....
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pat
> On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 01:45 PM, Tom R. no spam wrote:
>
>> As for OSX=2, let's hope it doesn't need
>> frequent reinstalls, that'd be the same as failure.

We have next to no experience with Jag but an incredible amount of
experience with linux and unix. I have a linux box with Redhat on it that I
used for learning linux and bang around with. I¹ve been using it as a linux
box since 1997 and I¹ve installed linux on it twice. The original
installation in 1997 and then about a year ago when the drive came to a
screeching (literally) halt. I¹d say that bodes well for us.

So far the worst problem I¹ve created for myself in OS X was solved by
creating a new account and transferring my data to the new account.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by frost.

davidwb at spymac.com