[P1] In need of an iPod fix

Rick Banuelos teasethedog at mac.com
Thu Jan 23 22:02:48 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 08:26  AM, Brian Fish wrote:

> Would it
> be smarter to wait or should I dive into the iPod pool with no regrets?

I got a 5 gig last year, right before the 10 gig came out. It's
perfect, and I have no regrets, and was in love with the device such
that when the 10 gig was unveiled, my calm reaction was, "Oh. That's
nice."

Get the iPod. If you have envy problems when Apple creates an iPod with
a music-playing time machine that uses firewire 64,000, drop me a line
RIGHT AWAY, and I'll pay to take whatever you get off your hands!

Happy Listening!

Rick Banuelos

teasethedog at mac.com