[P1] OT: Keep Internet Explorer or MS products?

Gorjan Todorovski gorjant at mac.com
Sat Jan 25 07:27:07 PST 2003

I tried the Safari, it was working OK few times, not it does not start (says that it unexpectedly quit whtn I try to start it), so I am going to wait till Apple releases the final version. In the mean time I use Netscape because MS IE on Mac does not support cyrilic character coding. The other reason for not using MS IE is that I want to increase the use of other-than IE browsers in the web site usage stats. ;-)

On Saturday, January 25, 2003, at 06:47AM, Small Moose Ltd <small_moose_ltd at mac.com> wrote:

>I agree with Brian. I keep coming back to Internet Explorer, it just works
>the best, and why does no other browser incorporate that 'scrapbook'
>feature? In IE its just so easy to click on it and load in the page. If
>other browsers had this very cool and excellent feature, I'd be more
>inclined to stick with them longer.
>
>In some people's opinion IE may be slow and annoying, or just 'Microsoft',
>but it is written by the Mac guys of Microsoft, who do actually try. I love
>the scrapbook.

>  --  Canon Digital Camcorders start at $799       |  Free iBook!   |
>
>iBookPlanet.com |  Visit iBookPlanet.com for the hottest
>                |  iBook News, Features, Reviews & More.
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20 Traveler
>  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>
>
>MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879!
>Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Gorjan Todorovski
Oracle DBA