[P1] OT: Keep Internet Explorer or MS products?

Don Hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Mon Jan 27 06:43:37 PST 2003

I knew a top female programmer who left Wang Labs to go to Microsoft
after she had directed a project that produced a superior word
processor. I gave her the WOMAN WARRIOR book, and she gave me this
quote: "I want to own the desktop!". Today, except for Apple OS and
Linux, Microsoft does own the desktop.
-don