OT: Karaoke with iTunes

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Mon Jan 27 11:14:00 PST 2003

I used to use SoundJam MP as an MP3 player on my original Blueberry
iBook.  I've been using only iTunes now for quite a while, but I find
that I miss one feature of SoundJam... the ability to use Karaoke mode.
It didn't work great, but for a lot of songs it did an OK job of
filtering out the lead vocals somehow.  Has anyone found anything that
would give iTunes this function?  It should be possible, because if I
remember correctly, iTunes was based on SoundJam.  Thanks for any leads.
Dave.