[P1] Coke as solvent (somewhat OT)

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 27 16:17:47 PST 2003

On Monday, January 27, 2003, at 11:56  AM, bittof at attbi.com wrote:

> Ahh, Jack, you're perpetuating the distorted Coke myth. To quote an
> essay on
> urban legends:
> All such claims ignore a few salient points: Coca-Cola  will not
> dissolve a
> tooth (or a nail, or a penny, or a piece of meat) overnight.

Not to disagree with you, but I never said overnight so please don't
distort my statement which you did not quote...   :)  At least I don't
think I said overnight...

Coke does act as a very efficient kitchen floor tile cleaner and I know
that for a fact. It also gums up the keys of a mechanical 100 key
calculator and the repair cost one week's salary.

Come to think about it I didn't mention time nor volume of coke...

---
Lobate Black Scale -- A Photo Essay By Jack Rodgers
http://www.jackrodgers.com