[P1] anyone know any good call by call dialup ISPs in California?

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Mon Jan 27 19:07:16 PST 2003

----- On 1/27/03 7:44 PM MDT (-0600), Jack Rodgers
<jackrodgers at earthlink.net> wrote, in part:

>I use Earthlink which has killer spam elimination and hundreds and
>hundreds of nationwide phone numbers, none of which cost any extra.
>Just change the number in your modem panel.

What's your experience been with Spaminator? I've never enabled it, since
I'm leery of even one legitimate email being filtered out as spam. I've
had my own email marked as spam by other ISPs spam filters, and I can
tell you -- it's not only a pain in the neck, but can interfere with
timely communication.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562