[P1] anyone know any good call by call dialup ISPs in California?

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Tue Jan 28 07:48:09 PST 2003

----- On 1/28/03 5:16 AM MDT (-0600), Jack Rodgers
<jackrodgers at earthlink.net> wrote, in part:

>So far it is positive. It caught one of my sister's emails to me but I
>don't check on it that often to know if anything is happening since
>that seems to defeat the idea of me not getting the spam.

I use email for business. So, if Spaminator _ever_ filtered out an
important email, it could cost me money and business relationships. So,
I'd have to check it twice a day.

>I look forward to a law that penalizes the person on whose behalf the
>spam is sent with a minimum of 40 years in the slammer!

While we're at it, let's incarcerate those who do the dirty work as well.
Sounds like conspiracy to me . . .

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

Get and send email on any phone just by talking! 30 day FREE Trial.
www.hc.MessageWize.com