OT: .ram file (Chas take special note)

good-dog at northshore.net good-dog at northshore.net
Wed Jan 29 05:22:20 PST 2003

There's a song I want to listen to on a cd I want to buy, but the file
is .ram.  I couldn't get it to open.

By the way, the song is HERE IS THE CHORUS.  If you haven't heard it,
and you have an opinion that most top 40 popular/rock songs these days
are  not too hot quality-wise, be prepared to wet yourself. It's a riot
and an education in terms of what is happening in the music (Chas, I
think you'll especially appreciate this song if you haven't heard it
already).

It was played two years ago just before the Grammys on npr.

The song is located here, on the cd POSTCARDS

http://www.cathymarcy.com/catelog/index.html

Thanks.

Mark