Neato 2000 CD labeller software

Gerard Tripptree gtripptree at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 29 07:01:47 PST 2003

You should take a look at Discus CD labelling software. This is a truly
EXCELLENT package. I highly recommend it!

It is OS X native.

Go to: http://www.magicmouse.com/_discus.html
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:27:35 -0600
Subject: [P1] Neato 2000 CD labeller software
From: "Murray E. Milligan" <railfan1 at mts.net>

Can anyone please tell me if this interesting product will run natively in
OS X?

Is there a CD labeller software that does run natively under OS X,
notwithstanding?

I thank you all in advance, I'm going back into my igloo, it's going down
to a cheery -47, -41 with the windchill tonight. But, it's a dry
cold.  Must get more whale blubber to warm the cockells of my soul.

Cheers to all.
DI