Question...Quicken?

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Wed Jan 29 18:06:35 PST 2003

Does anyone have a program that writes checks and does a simple program
that will keep up with balance and will use checks that Quicken does?
I don't want the fine features that Quicken has added and need a
checkbook program that will do my Quicken simple functions and use up
my Quicken checks, or I'll forever be tied to 9.1.  I loved it until
they took away the easy reconcile feature years back and started adding
online banking functions that I don't use.

Any thoughts?

Pat