[P1] iPod questions

wes wgriffin at jtan.com
Thu Jan 30 07:31:14 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 11:44 PM, George Slusher wrote:
> wes added:
>
>> it is extremely nice having the ipod up at arm
>> level in the car and being able to switch between songs without having
>> to look down at the passenger seat.
>
> In my case, the cigarette lighter is way down near to the cup holders.
> Can you mount the iPod separately from the cigarette lighter plug?
> Frankly, using an iPod in a car sounds almost as hazardous as using a
> cel
> phone while driving.

my lighter is also down near my cupholders, but the transpod has 2 arms
that used together get the ipod almost up to the stereo. combine only
having to look at "stereo level" with random play on all songs and I
don't really touch the ipod at all while I'm driving. I might fiddle
with it at a stop light, but that's the extent of it.

--
wes / wgriffin at jtan.com / 000f1a2f